Taking Care of Your Computer: Disaster Recovery
|No Matter How You Got There!|
- From Lightning Strikes to Hardware Failure, What to Do
- How to Plan for the Worst
- What Steps to Take in Advance
- How to Restore Your Working Environment
- How to Protect Your Data
- How to Be Up and Running again Quickly, even in Minutes
- Real World Examples that Have Happened to Me! Lightning ... !
This is the Kinnelon Library's description of the talk:
This month he (that's me) will be talking about System Maintenance and Recovery for Win 7 thru Win 10, with the emphasis on Win 10, including Updates, Backup and License Restoration. Be the Boss, learn how to take care of your computer and tell it what to do and avoid Surprises! Bring a fully-charged laptop, if you have one. To register, or for more information, call 973-838-1321 or click on Adult Program Registration."
Plus -- As Always -- Ask Your Questions about Your Computer and Computer Related Problems, such as:
1) Is my machine too old? When do I need a new machine?
2) How can I "pin" that program to my Taskbar, and what is a "Gadget?"
3) Why does my computer ... ?
4) If you have a laptop with a problem, bring it along and we'll take a quick look.
5) Questions and on-the-spot diagnosis will be limited by the time available!!!
All of you Kinnelon and North Jersey people, and everybody else, are welcome to come.
Call the Kinnelon Library at 973 838 1321 and reserve a spot.
See you there!
PS: This talk pertains to PCs running Windows 10, 8, and 7
Photo Credits: http://enron-online.com/2013/07/02/cute-baby-kittens-enron/
Post a Comment