To Boot or Not to Boot, That is the Question
Anyway, I will be giving a talk at the Kinnelon Public Library, this Wednesday, Nov. 28, at 7 PM, which is the 8th of 9 such talks this year, a month apart, on the subject of taking care of your Windows PC, new or old, with special attention in Part 8 to:
1) Why You Need Them
2) How to Make Them
3) Where and How to Buy Backup Drives and Drive Cases.
4) Why You Should Buy Your Own Drive and Case and not a Pre-Packaged External Drive
5) How to Get Up and Running after a System Drive Failure in Just a Few Minutes.
And, As Always we will have our Open Mike period at the end of the talk and demo, so you can find out why your computer isn't doing what you want:
Ask Your Questions about Your Computer and Computer Related Problems, such as:
1) Is my machine too old? When do I need a new machine?
2) How can I "pin" that program to my Taskbar, and what is a "Gadget?"
3) Why does my computer ... ?
4) If you have a laptop with a problem, bring it along and we'll take a quick look.
5) Questions and on-the-spot diagnosis will be limited by the time available!!!
All of you Kinnelon and North Jersey people, and everybody else, are welcome to come.
Call the Kinnelon Library at 973 838 1321 and reserve a spot.
See you there!
PS: This talk pertains to PCs running Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
Photo Credits: http://www.emergingrunner.com/2011/06/barefoot-but-for-my-shoe.html