Taking Care of Your Computer for Home and Business
-Managing Photos, Printing and Publishing
|We are going to take a Very Close Look at Photos!|
I will be giving a talk at the Kinnelon Public Library, this Thursday, Tomorrow!, Aug. 8 at 7 PM, which is the 5th of 9 such planned talks this year, roughly a month apart, on the subject of Using Your PC or Laptop, in this case, about Photos on your PC -- how to Get Them from Your Camera to Your PC, how to Catalog and Manage them, How to Edit Them, How to Print Them, and How to get them Published by an On-Line Service:
- How to Transfer Your Photos from Your Phone or Camera to Your PC
- Using Picasa to Transfer, Manage, Catalog, Edit, and Upload Photos
- What is Necessary to Get Photos to Look Good in a Group
- How Can I Print My Photos and What Do I Need to Do It?
- How Can Self-Publish My Photos?
1) Is my machine too old? When do I need a new machine?
2) How can I "pin" that program to my Taskbar, and what is a "Gadget?"
3) Why does my computer ... ?
4) If you have a laptop with a problem, bring it along and we'll take a quick look.
5) Questions and on-the-spot diagnosis will be limited by the time available!!!
All of you Kinnelon and North Jersey people, and everybody else, are welcome to come.
Call the Kinnelon Library at 973 838 1321 and reserve a spot.
See you there!
PS: This talk pertains to PCs running Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP, Tablets and Phones